We are pleased to announce we are offering sports injury insurance. Policies start from as little at £9 per month provide you financial support by covering a range of injuries from small broken bones to those that could have a significant impact on your life – especially if you are unable to work leading to potentially devastating effect on your finances.
Millions of UK adults participate in sport multiple times a week, which increases the risk of getting injured and taking time off work.
You don’t have to be an elite player to suffer an injury. Many amateur players of all ages are no strangers to the doctors’ surgery, presenting injuries ranging from sprains and strains to more serious dislocations, concussions or broken bones.
Whilst there are hundreds of sports you can participate in the three most common to cause injuries that cause time off work are: Football, Rugby, Cycling.
Common injuries include
- Broken Bones – arm, ankle, back, cranium, hip, leg, mandible (jaw), neck, pelvis, shoulder or wrist
- Tendon ruptures and dislocations
- Complete and partial ligament tears
- Loss of use of elbow, hip, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist
- Accidental permanent injuries
- Accidental total permanent disablement – resulting in you being unable to look after yourself ever again.