What you get
- Cash sums in event of accidental injuries
- Payment per night for hospital stays as a result of injury
- Option to include unlimited numbers of children for one fixed price
- Benefit can help with childcare costs, enabling employees to get back to work sooner
- Option to cover UK Healthcare Workers for occupational hazards
- It could replace Income Protection and Life Insurance for those who can’t afford it
- Funeral benefit and lump sum payout in the event of an accidental death
- Medical history is disregarded, cover starts instantly
Accident Cover is a simple and affordable staff benefit which awards cash to your employees if they’re injured in an accident.
With cash per night for hospital stays and the ability to extend cover to all the children in the family for a flat rate of £5 or less, Accident Cover can help your staff get back to work sooner if someone in the family is hurt. What’s more, the policy operates regardless of medical history, is effective from the moment you take it out, and you can claim as many times as you like.
Policies start at just £7 a month, and extended cover for any number of children is from £1 a month. Benefit from Accident Cover can help with childcare costs or carers should another member of the family be injured.
For your employees, Accident Cover offers peace of mind for family accidents and a useful lump sum to help them on the road to recovery should they be injured themselves. Some of the sums are life changing amounts, making Accident Cover a cheaper but good alternative to Income Protection or Life Insurance for those who can’t afford a full set of policies.
Take a look at the options here or call us for advice on:
Need to protect your mortgage and provide for your family if someone dies?Read More
Want to protect your income in case an illness forces you to stop work?Read More
Critical Illness Cover
Want to receive a lump sum to help with costs if diagnosed with a critical illness?Read More