Corporate Health Plans
The CIPD calculate that staff absences cost almost £6,000.00 per employee each year – take care of your workforce and you can reduce those costs.
What You Get With Corporate Health Plans
- Manage the cost of short-term sickness / absence.
- Give employees access to speedy diagnosis & treatment.
- Minimise the impact with rapid treatment for employees enabling a quicker return to work.
- A high value benefit an excellent recruitment, motivation and retention tool.
- Protect your profitability by safeguarding your key workers (your most valuable assets).
- Be viewed by your team as a caring employer.
- Helps towards satisfying your responsibilities as an employer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When staff are ill and require medical attention, a Corporate Health Plan will ensure they have access to speedy diagnosis and treatment – avoiding the lottery of NHS waiting lists.
Not only is a company health scheme one of the most sought-after employee benefits, it also helps you maintain a healthy, productive workforce.
Whilst well-being schemes can help avoid unnecessary absence, an employer cannot prevent illness, but a company Health Insurance scheme can help resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Our team have been creating bespoke corporate Health Insurance schemes for more than 25 years, using the policies available from many providers. Experience has shown that working closely with employers and HR teams helps create the perfect level of cover for their company.
Unbiased & Independent Insurance Providers with Your Best Interests at Heart
We’ve learnt all the jargon, so you don’t have to.
Monday to Friday / 8:30am to 5:30pm
An out of hours service
is monitored for callbacks
We’ll Call You Back
Need more information? Speak to us.
Send us your number, we’ll do the rest.
"- Phil from Devon , WCHC CustomerNothing has been too much trouble for Westcountry Health Care. I was given a clearly set out selection of quotations which helped me to choose an affordable policy with a broad range of cover to meet my requirements. I was given sufficient time to make a decision and Mrs Colley made it clear she would be happy to provide further quotations if required until we had found a suitable product."