What you get
- Cash sums in event of accidental injuries
- Payment per night for hospital stays as a result of injury
- Funeral benefit and lump sum payout in the event of an accidental death
- Accident Cover provides payments to help you manage in event of accidents
- Option to include unlimited numbers of children for one fixed price
- Option to cover UK Healthcare Workers for occupational hazards
- Medical history is disregarded, cover starts instantly
If you’re injured in an accident, this policy awards you cash – each and every time it happens.
Whether you’re self-employed and can’t afford to be off work, or have children and can’t afford childcare if they’re injured, Accident Cover pays out money to help you along the road to recovery.
What’s more, the policy operates regardless of your medical history, is effective from the moment you take it out, and you can claim as many times as you like.
With policies starting at just £7 a month, and extended cover for any number of children from £1 a month, Accident Cover can pay out up to £2500 for a broken bone, between £50-£250 per night for hospital stays, or up to £250,000 for total permanent disability.
Take a look at the options here or call us for advice on:
Need to protect your mortgage and provide for your family if someone dies?Read More
Want to protect your income in case an illness forces you to stop work?Read More
Critical Illness Cover
Want to receive a lump sum to help with costs if diagnosed with a critical illness?Read More