Office and Premises Insurance
Contents Insurance protects your office property such as furniture, electricals, technology, and possessions. This can be bought separately if you are renting office space and don’t need to protect your building.
If, however, you own your own office, you’ll want Building Insurance which covers the structure of the property too.
We also provide a number of specialist policies for high worth properties, those unoccupied or undergoing works, or buildings at risk of subsidence.
If your property is at risk of flooding, we can also offer you cover. Just ask our expert team when you call.
- Buildings insurance: Your office premises need to be insured against risks, for example flooding or fire. If you own the property, this is your responsibility, but if you rent this is likely to be covered by the landlord. This should be verified with your landlord, however.
- Contents insurance: much in the same way as home insurance, the contents of your business premises should be insured for damage, destruction, loss or theft. It’s important that you correctly specify the value and specification of your contents when getting a quote to ensure you are adequately insured.
- Fixtures and fittings cover: With a business insurance policy, you must differentiate between the contents (possessions) and fixed items in the property such as; sales counters, kitchen units, shelves and carpets.
- Shop front cover: If your office has an exposed front to the premises, you can also add specific cover for this to cover windows, signage and awnings for example.
- Stock cover: If you keep any stock in the property, this must be identified and insured separately from your contents.
"- Edna from Brixham , WCHC CustomerI wanted to write to thank you for all the work you did in order to advise me about which scheme was most suitable…I am aware you went to a great deal of trouble to find all the necessary information in order to help me choose….and I would have been unable to ‘untangle’ their small print on my own and understand all its implications."
Public Liability Insurance
Need cover for death or injury at your home office or business premises?Read More
Income Protection Cover
Want to protect your income in case an illness forces you to stop work?Read More
Want cover for contents and/or buildings either for your home or another property?Read More